Friday 4 December 2015

A day in the life of a Jack Russell - Day 3: Pimping my CD


So 2 years ago due to my popularity with bands (either because I'm a cute puppy or I have a radio show) and the fact that being a Jack Russell I'm completely mental (you're not meant to say that nowadays) I got 40 tracks donated and made a double CD for which the sales thereof go to the mental health awareness charity Rethink.

Well a week on Monday (20th March) I'm in Central Library in St Helens making a personal appearance (I'll try and not wee on the bookshelves) for International Day Of Happiness and to sell copies of the CD and raise more money for the charity.


If you're in the town come and hit me up (bring Bonios) for a copy and all proceeds will go to Rethink. The CD is the dog's bollocks...and I should know as I made it...it's even got a track on it donated by (countdown) 2-4-6-8 Mr Tom Robinson.

I can only hope they make me a slice of toast or two for brekkies as it's going to be a long day.  In the meantime here's a track from the Ralph's Life CD for Rethink Mental Illness by St Helens band Stillia. It's the dog's bollocks too!




Click on THIS LINK if you want to buy the CD now!


Click on THIS LINK if you want FREE tickets for Ralph's International Day Of Happiness 
on March 20th in Central Library, St Helens from 12pm to 5pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment